Monday, May 4, 2015

A FEW THANK YOUS...


Friday's showing was such a fun night and I need to send out a few thanks!
First of all to Patty at The Baby Bar for letting me show my work once again. Her support for local art is tremendous. She's such an amazing woman and I'm happy to know her.
Also, DJ Kain Bridge One who's da man! He continually sets the atmosphere and mood with his live music. 
And of course all you wonderful, rad, beautiful people who came out and hung with me. I loved seeing your faces, sitting with you, having some pleasurable drinks, talking, and laughing. I'm grateful for you all. Being with you really made my night.
Now, I shot a roll of film, so once I get it developed, I'll be posting some photos...soonish.
Show Me The Gold will be up and running through the month of May, so even if you missed Friday, you can still swing by and check it out anytime Monday-Saturday. 5pm-on.

Baby Bar
827 W. 1st Avenue
(South side of the Davenport behind Neato Burrito)