Tuesday, November 19, 2013

STUPEFY Round 2 in POLAND!

As most of you already know, last month on October 4th I was in my first out of the country film photography show titled STUPEFY in Bristol, UK. I wish I could have been there in person but was so excited to see my work alongside 80+ other amazing photographers worldwide. The photographers photos were also put into a rad little zine.

Well, to top it all off. I discovered that my "Invasion of Privacy" was selected to be apart of the second STUPEFY exhibit that was held on November 8, 2013 in Gdansk, Poland at a beautiful little cafe called Cafe' Lamus. That just blew me away! It was a real pleasure to be apart. Thank you so much OGA! I have to say, my doggie Wolfgang in the photo just passed away six months ago from cancer, so it's been neat to see him traveling around the world. :)

 photo INVASIONOFPRIVACYAMIAPHOTOS_zpsbde0dfb5.jpg

Photo Credits below: Krzysztof Chaos-Olechnowicz
 photo STUPEFYPOLAND_zpsdc1a6384.jpg  photo STUPEFYPOLAND2_zps4fd55d66.jpg  photo STUPEFYPOLAND3_zpsab21c691.jpg

STUPEFY UK PHOTOS…(when you get to the link, scroll down a bit until you hit Stupefy)

STUPEFY POLAND PHOTOS AND VIDEO