Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SOWING SEEDS OF LOVE

Photobucket
FUZZY FACE

The past few days have been beautiful. I
had the chance to sow and tuck a lot of baby
seed (that I harvested from last year) into
their garden beds which consists of a variety
of 5'-12' sunflowers mixed with medium and
ground coverage types of florals.  


The vegetable garden is simple. Four varieties
of tomato, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, sweet basil
and zucchini. Soo looking forward to using
these ingredients for various recipes and dishes.


As I labor to plant these seedlings into the soil,
I couldn't help but stare in awe as they lay in the
palm of my hand, knowing that life emerges from
these tiny things. We all... mankind, animals,
nature, reproduce and from seed.


What an amazing, powerful thing to think about,
knowing that some of the best things in life come
from little things.


I feel grateful.