Friday, April 13, 2012

PNW CREW GETS UN3 FINALIST ON THE BERRICS!

Photobucket

It may be Friday the 13th but it's definitely a lucky day
for good friend and filmer, Joel Barbour and the guys.

Out of 880 street skate videos submitted world wide,
Joel's film made the top 8 finalists, and is representing
the Pacific Northwest and Spokane, WA!

I heard official voting will be up by next week when all
8 videos have been posted. "Liking" it though, will help
spread the word about it. Please support the PNW crew.
I mean, this is huge and is largely contributing to the history
and recognition of Spokane Skaters.

I may be a little partial only because my son, 'Doc Brown' is one
of skaters. I've also had the privilege of watching a few of these
guys grow up... even serving them many o'quesadillas and oven
pancakes at my dining room table. So this makes it extra cool.

Aside from that, there all just damn good skaters!


Now watch the clip!