Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Windstorm 2015 (documentation of my cold, dark, nights).

After a severe windstorm rolled through the Inland Northwest (including Spokane) last Tuesday afternoon leaving major damage and 3 deaths, it left me and thousands of locals without power. 8 days later, I'm super thankful to have power back and reconnected. I hope you locals were all safe.


Night 1:
The power went out. Wow. This is fun.


Night 2:
Cold dinner with cold aliens.


Night 3:
Looking for book lights down in the basement. Came across an old bin of Barbies. Why do they always have to end up mangled and naked??

Night 4:
Pre-internet fun.

Night 5:
Fine dining.

Night 6:
Oh Rhodes, how do I love thee...

Night 7:
Reading through my print exchanges. God I love mail. 

Night 8:
My birthday party.