Thursday, September 4, 2014

Would You Like a Steak and Cheesy Potato To Go With That Fragrance?


This Summer I purchased for the first time a Bath and Body Works Duo titled, "Hello Sunshine" (so I could save a little on my Nordstrom's fine fragrance perfume).

It's no wonder why I chose "Hello Sunshine" as it contained some of my very favorite ingredients...Sparkling Meyer Lemon, Luscious Tangerine, and Sunflower Petals. Ooh.

I couldn't help but think how we humans enjoy smelling like edible things which actually consists of a plethora of dessert items that appeal to our senses (Honey Crisp Apples and Buttered Rum Orchard,  Pumpkin Latte and Roasted Marshmallows, Brown Sugar and Fig, Warm Apple Pie...to name a few).

I mean. Why not smell like something that will not only make YOU, but all of those around you really really hungry too?

Stay with me now.

And if we so enjoy wearing edible scented fragrances, why not take it a step further for the Modern Man. I say Men should have a line of fragrances equally as desirable.

How's about some:

*Steak and twice baked cheesy potato
*The Papa Murphy's Cowboy Family Special (I know, right?)
*Liver and Onions (for some great 70's childhood memories)
*Oh. Let's not forget the Coney Island Hot Dog (heavy on the Coney)
*Five Guys Burger and Fries (for that one guy)
*Moon's Mongolian Grill (need I say more?)
*Beef Pho with hints of mint leaves, plum sauce, and sriracha
*Chips and Salsa (classic)

Hey. Why not?

All I know now, is that it's about lunchtime and this whole conversation has made me hungry.