Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween From Luke Steele!

Hey Everyone!
If you've followed my blog for a while, you'll already know that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and that I put a lot of time into creating mine and my family's costumes (even my pets!). The headliner each year though is transforming my daughter into her favorite icons and characters. This year she had to explain to a lot of people who she was. If you know the Australian band Empire of The Sun, you'll recognize that she is the amazing Luke Steele! I had so much fun with it. If you've never heard of this band, check em out… and the video below is a must see!

SF's art site: Fecal Face Photo Of The Day 10/17/13

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LAST TWO YEARS OF COSTUMES HERE,
OF WHICH EDWARD SCISSORHANDS GOT PHOTO OF THE DAY ON ARTSITE FECALFACEDOTCOM IN 2010:

CHARLIE CHAPLIN AND EDWARD SCISSORHANDS

Until next year…!