Saturday, July 14, 2012

Two-Man Show @ The Lincoln Center

Photobucket

Photobucket



VERTIGO
:the condition of being dizzy; especially
: a sensation of whirling, loss of balance
and unsteadiness accompanied by a feeling
of movement within the head. This is
particularly associated with looking down
from a great height.
Inspired by one of my favorite classic Alfred
Hitchcock films, I’ve titled this series“Vertigo”. 
Whereas meshing my Vogue Collaged Spheres
and Outer Space Constellations into some of
the pieces, the Vertigo concept remains a
distinct focal point.
I hope this series intrigues, stimulates, and
leaves the mind somewhat off balanced.



*The exhibit is up and running. Please stop by
the Lincoln Center and check out my Vertigo 
Series, JKC's work, and our collaborated piece 
up close! Gallery hours M-F/9-5ish. 
More info on the link below...