Monday, August 16, 2010

"I TAPPED INTO SOMEONE'S CONVERSATION"

So my Mum and I are visiting over coffee.
She pulls out her new cell phone.
"Wow, that's nice!" I say.

With a concerned look on her face she says, "I think somehow I accidentally tapped into someone's conversation the other day."

"Wha...the hell!? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, I went into here (navigating on her cellular device), and I saw this conversation between two people!! I was so nervous that I deleted it!."

They were saying things like:
"What are you up to?"
"I'm late, I will be there...."
"Where are you now?"
"I'm in a meeting"
"I'll get right back to you"
"Please call me back"
"I love you..."

"MOM. How in the world is that possible? That's freaky!"
I take her phone and continue navigating with no success.
Inbox: Empty. Outbox: Empty. Drafts: None.
She had deleted the evidence all right.
I was determined to get to the bottom of this.

I then grab my own cell and begin navigating.
Hmmm.... let's see.
After a few minutes I find a small inconspicuous place.
I enter the place. The place is called..... "Templates."

Seconds later I'm literally in tears, doubled over with stomach pains and dying from laughter.

"WHAT?" she says. "WHAT!?"

After explaining to her that she had "Tapped" into her own templates section (she had no clue what that was), we continued to laugh hysterically for what
seemed an eternity!